Have you already inquired online or by phone? If not, start here. If you have, then keep reading below!

Your inquiry packet forms

As part of the licensing process, you will need to complete a packet of forms. Please wait until you are scheduled for your information session to start your paperwork.

Download your inquiry packet forms

We encourage you to fill out your forms ahead of time and bring them completed to your information session. Please complete an application for either Foster Care or Adoption, or you can complete both applications if you want to do both.

If you’re not sure which application you need to complete, please check with the staff at the information session before turning in your packet. If you aren't able to complete them in advance or have questions you would like to ask at the session, that's okay, too. Either way, make sure you bring them to the information session - don't mail them! There will also be packets available at the session for those who need them.

Out of State Background Check Forms

Need to find an Out-of-State form? You will also hand your Out-of-State forms in when you attend your information session. If you already attended your session, please mail them to this address:

Iowa KidsNet
Customer Service
5400 Kirkwood Blvd SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

If you don't see your state listed below, then a form is not required for that particular state.